Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The adventure begins

Welcome to my blog. This is my first blog post here, so this is probably the best time to introduce myself and to show You whole the purpose of creating this website.

This blog is Your guide to one of the best massive multiplayer online games ever created - 
Guild Wars 2. Once, I was, and still am a huge fan of Guild Wars 1, so about a year ago I have decided to check the second part of that amazing game out.

I am 38 year old player with a lot of experience with GW1 and little experience with GW2. What I am trying to achieve here is - I am going to create a huge and usefull online-guide through the game with some help of other players and readers of this blog. Step by step I will show You the way of developing Your in-game character from level 1 to 80. In the right side bar You can choose which kind of character You would like to follow. If You choose "Workshop" You can find many genaral, but useful information about the game there.

If You love Guild Wars 2 and want to learn something, You can follow this guide and stay updated by subscribing to it using panel on the right side.

Do You have any suggestions or a question regarding this guid?  You are welcome to write it in the comment section. 



(Concept art for Guild Wars 2. Source: official GW2 website)

So let the adventure begins!...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment