Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The beginning - ENGINEER

So today I have created my new engineer character and named it Domin The Engineer. Notice, that the name is simple and informative. Not only the name, but also profession of my character is visible. During creation I chose for it these following traits:

Name: Domin The Engineer
Gender: Male
Profession: Engineer
Race: Norn


He is currently on level 1, and I will be updating info about his progress every 10 levels (or every 5 after he reaches lvl.40) , or every time when something important happens on his journey to level 80.
After he reaches that level, the real game begins! This is going to be the point when my engineer should be ready to take part in some dangerous, hard challenges and tasks. This is the point when the game truly begins, and I will guide You through it. To stay updated - simply subscribe to this guide using options on the right panel.

(Domin the Engineer - this is how he looks on level 1)

Short characteristics of the engineer character:

No comments:

Post a Comment